Saturday, July 24, 2010

Girls Weekend

That dimple is going to make people melt!
Playing on the floor with mommy

Playing hard--waiting for her limbs to start hanging out the crib too!


Well it's been 2 full weeks that Daniel has been in Australia and we're still surviving! Julie is in Charlotte for her birthday (Happy Birthday Jason & Julie!) so Sophia and I are having a girls weekend. So far we've cleaned and done laundry! Yay! We are two fun-loving gals. I'm also trying out the cloth diapers all weekend. I decided--why not? I'll be home by myself all weekend so I can see what these things are like. They fit her great, just a lot more bulky than I'm used to. I'll post a picture of her in her cow butt soon!

Since it's supposed to be a heat index of 105 today, I think we'll do most of our playing inside. I wanted to post some pictures for Daniel since he doesn't get to see his little girl much. We can usually only skype around 5am and 5:30pm our time. At 5am Sophia is sleeping and around 5:30pm, she's fussy because she's wanting to go to bed; therefore, Daniel hasn't really gotten to see her much this past two weeks. I'm counting down the days till he gets home and I know he is too. I can't wait! Enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment