Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cloth Diapers!

Cow Baby!
Whatcha lookin' at?

I love tummy time! (for 3 minutes)


Well as I stated yesterday, I've been experimenting with our cloth diapers this weekend. She may still be a little too small for them yet. She keeps leaking out the back but then again, this girl is a HEAVY wetter. She normally leaks out her disposable diapers too if I don't keep a watchful eye on them. I bought some hemp inserts which are 3 times more absorbant than the microfiber inserts I currently have in them. That should solve my problems once they arrive. I love shopping online.
I took some pictures of her this morning during tummy time and a picture of her cow cloth diaper that I LOVE. I'm currently trying Happy Heiny's and Smartipants. So far, the Happy Heiny's are winning! I'll probably try a few different kinds and have a bunch of cloth diapers. If the average family spends $50 per month of disposable diapers so I could have a awesome stash for that much per month (or less!). She'll have all kinds of fun colors on her bum! At least I'm not throwing all that stuff away. I hate generating that much trash (yes we are modern day hippies--blah, blah, blah) and our next child can use them too! That's where the REAL cost savings comes in. Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment