Sunday, January 3, 2010

Baby Shower 12/31/09

One of the many bibs she will drool on

The cutest little maryjane socks of all time

Pictures Julie made us (you'll just have to see them in person)


The super cute cake that says "Coming Soon Sophia Rose"


We headed to Robbinsville for their annual New Years Eve party. Since we were headed that way and probably won't be back till summer, they threw us a baby shower. We got lots of goodies and have lots of people to thank for all the fun. I finally feel like I'm going to have a baby...and soon! Her due date is only 3 months away. Hopefully it will creep by and we'll be able to get everything done (wishful thinking) :-)

On a side note, I purchased some cloth diapers today (just 3). I've been reading up on them quite a bit and have read multiple blogs of people that use them. I have settled on two different kinds of cloth diapers that seem easy enough for us to use. I calculated that we'll save about $1200 in just her first year of life if we use cloth diapers and they seem soooo easy now. If you want to see the type I just bought, go to http://www.smartipants.com/. They are a one-size-fits-all snap system so she can wear them from 8-35lbs. Now the rubber pants are built into the diaper and there are cloth inserts that snap in and out. Now that's awesome! I'll take pictures and post them when them come in. I'm very excited! (who knew cloth diapers could be exciting?)

No comments:

Post a Comment