Thursday, January 14, 2010

28 Weeks Pregnant!

Well, I am 28 weeks pregnant today. Feeling really good still--just tired from the chaotic work week. Went to the doctor yesterday and they said everything looks good. I talked them into not letting me come back for 4 more weeks (I should be going every 2 at this point) with the promise that if ANYTHING happened, I'd call. Well, with much hesitation he said yes and I went on my merry way, happy that I didn't have to go back there for 4 more weeks. Sweet victory! They said she was "very active." You don't have to tell me. She lives inside my belly which is constantly lopsided or moving around.

Daniel got home last night and has been working on the hardwoods ever since. I took a video of some eggs he found under the shed. 23 eggs in fact! Apparently some of the "girls" have taken a liking to laying under the shed instead of in their nesting boxes. We'll fix that by keeping them cooped up all day tomorrow, which will force them to lay in their boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment