Sunday, September 19, 2010

Carrots!
















Sophia has been eating rice cereal for 2 weeks now so we decided to give her some other foods now. We started with vegetables first. I steamed and pureed carrots last weekend and froze the puree. I pulled one out yesterday and let her try it. She likes carrots! They are a sweet vegetable so I figured she'd like them. I want to introduce her to a few more vegetables before I introduce fruit. She doesn't eat a lot of it--which is good because that means she's not all the hungry when it's given to her. I also let her bite my peach that I was eating yesterday. It was hilarious. She's bite a little of it then make chewing motions. She must have been using her tongue to push it up against the roof of her mouth. She swallowed it just fine. We'll be hitting the 6 month mark next week. Ahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment