Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sophia Rolls!

So, I don't think I have much of an excuse anymore. Sophia does go to bed around 6pm every night so you would think I'd have more time to update the blog but since we get home at 5pm and immediently start the bedtime routine, life is a little Sophia-less. I get to see her for that short hour everyday since I leave before she even gets up in the morning. It's a little sad and I'd love to keep her up at night and play with her but making sure she gets her sleep is critical for her being happy. She's way too fussy is she's not a well-rested little girl. I enjoy the little bit of time I have to spend with her and wish it was more, but at least I know to soak up the moments I have with her. So, with all that being said, Sophia decided she'd do a little rolling last weekend and we got it on video. Thought I'd share! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment