Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sophia Smiles!

Sophia and her crazy pants!
Lake Raleigh

Sophia smiled at us for the first time today! It was very exciting and we even got it on video!! Lucky us huh? Just ignore the ridiculous baby voices Daniel and I use to talk to our child. We are also very excited because Julie, Daniel's sister, will be staying with us during the summer to watch Sophia. She won't go to daycare until she's 4 months old. We were dreading having her in daycare so young so this will work out wonderfully.

I'm getting ready to go back to work tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to it but I have to work to help my little family! Hopefully she'll start to behave a little better at night and I'll be able to get some rest. I'll probably start going to bed at 8 to make up for the lost sleep I'll be getting in the early morning since that's when she likes to wake up. Oh well! If women used to birth their babies in the field and keep on working, I guess I can go to work too. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment