Sunday, March 14, 2010

2nd Bathroom

Our neighbor brought over some flowers!

Daniel the tile man (the tape is to hold the spacers in place & the tile)

Yesterday after he threw in the towel--looking good!

Well it finally feels like spring and I've been doing some spring cleaning! Daniel is working feverishly on the guest bathroom, and I'm trying to get the baby room halfway completed. I'm 38 weeks pregnant and starting to get a little uncomfortable. It's difficult to move around at night and flip over--but I only have a few more weeks. Since we are done with baby showers, we went to Babies R Us today and grabbed a stroller with our giftcards. We also went to target and got some other things that I knew I needed but didn't register for. I think for now we're fully stocked on just about everything we'll need but diapers. I decided not to cloth diaper until she could fit into the all-in-one diapers I already bought--which is at about 12 pounds. I'll still use disposable diapers when we're traveling or when someone is taking care of her (except her daycare which does cloth diapers) unless they want to try it! The hospital bag is mostly packed, car seat is installed and in the car, and the diaper bag is finally all packed. I'm feeling more ready, but I don't think anyone can be quite ready for how this little person is going to completely change our lives. We're looking forward to seeing family when they come to see the baby which could be any day now! Will post a belly picture soon.

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog posting. :) Can't believe any day she will be here! So excited for you guys! We're like you on the diapers..no need to rush into cloth. We're doing disposable the first few weeks until we are settled into our new lives of parenthood. FYI: Some friends of ours who have twin girls said that pampers works much better for girls than huggies and pampers are actually cheaper at sam's. they mostly use Luvs now and said with them on sale and using a coupon you'll always get a good price at target. We bought a pack today of Luvs.. ended up being cheaper than Sam's w/ the coupon.

    Enjoy these last days as just the two of you!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete