Sunday, November 15, 2009

Just Stuff

Wanted to just check in with everyone and say hello. We are a little over 20 weeks pregnant so I'm halfway there! Daniel and I are looking forward to finding out who it is kicking me and we'll find out the sex of the baby on Tuesday, Nov 17. We are VERY excited and we are going to post what it is so if you do not want to know what we're having, then do not check the blog on Tuesday or else you'll find out (or facebook!). So that is your spoiler alert! Most symptoms are pretty much gone. No more nausea and not having any heartburn. This stage is going by well and I hope it stays that way. I'm actually starting to look pregnant instead of looking like I've eaten way too much food lately. I've gained about 8 pounds so far which is right on track. I don't really have a big appetite but I am hungry more often than usual.

We're both ready to start the holiday season and start traveling around all over. We have already picked out and are getting our holiday cards printed to work on over Thanksgiving break. We really need to schedule a workday in the house to get some things done before the baby comes so we may be asking some of you for assistance. Hope everyone is doing well and we get to see lots of you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment