Sunday, September 27, 2009

Wall Between Kitchen & Dining Room

Let the demo begin!
Temporary wall so the house doesn't fall in

New opening and old doorway



Daniel took down the wall between the kitchen and dining room. The remodel process has had a jumpstart since we found out the baby is coming...and soon! The next 6 months are going to fly by. Daniel has also peeled off all the old wallpaper that was painted over in the dining room. That wasn't too bad of a task considering 41 years tends to make wallpaper glue weak (thankfully). It just pulled right off.
As for me, I've been feeling pretty good the past 2 days. I've actually been hungry and ate a full meal! The prenatal vitamins are still a little tough but I've been taking them as late at night as possible so I can sleep through most of it. I think work is what is making me sick. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment